1. Collection of data and consent
In compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018, from the 5th of December, on Personal Data Protection and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on General Data Protection, we inform you that the personal data requested in our forms or that can be obtained through our email addresses will be included in our personal data files, which PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. own and are responsible for.
All the collected data will be handled with the required confidentiality in accordance with the current law on personal data protection, under the protection of the current LOPDGDD, RLOPD and GDPR.
This website functions under the regulations that exclusively apply to the Spanish state, to which people, both Spanish and foreign, using this website are subject to.
2. Purpose of the processing
When a user connects to the present website, fills out a contact form and/or sends a notification to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, he/she is providing personal information that PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. is responsible for and will use for the following:
- To manage communications with the user.
- To create a budget that adjusts to the user’s needs, as well as conducting statistical studies.
- In the case of becoming a client, to offer the service you have contracted in an efficient manner. The objectives of processing clients’ data are to manage them for commercial, administrative, accounting and fiscal reasons, and to offer the services we have been entrusted with.
- To process assignments or any kind of request made by the user through any of the contact forms put at their disposal.
- Marketing: When the interested party sends his/her personal data and email address to PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. they’re giving their explicit authorization for its use for periodic communications, implicitly including communications via email. Signing up for certain services entails obtaining express consent for the sending of advertising and ecommerce from PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. Likewise, PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L., will offer users mechanisms to terminate their consent, in a simple and free-of-cost manner, and stop receiving emails, thus fully complying with European and national regulations referring to this matter.
That information can include personal data such as your IP address, name, home address, email address, phone number and other information. By giving this information, the user gives his/her consent for this information to be gathered, managed and stored by PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L.
In no case is the user obliged to provide information to PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L., but it must be warned that failing to do so would prevent PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. from offering its services according to plan.
PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. isn’t responsible for the treatment of personal data on those websites that the user may access through different links on our website.
Unless it is pointed out specifically, it is necessary to fill out every field on each form. The information offered by the user must be true, precise, complete and updated.
Our website obtains the user’s personal data through the contact form provided or via email. The user is the only person responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, inflicted on PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. or any third party, as a result of filling out the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information, or with the personal information of a third party.
PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. reserves the right to decide whether or not to include the personal information of those people in its activity log.
3. Right (ARCO) to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition; the right to be forgotten, the right to data portability and the right of limitation of treatment of the user’s personal data.
The user has the right to access his/her personal information that is stored in PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L.’s files, make changes to it if it isn’t correct, cancel it or oppose to its use, in the terms established by the Law, by contacting PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. via the email address email@example.com or in writing to PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L., C/ ALFONSO XXII, 36, 5º I- 28014MADRID (MADRID), always including a photocopy of your ID or a certified document from the entity he/she represents.
Also, with the introduction of the GDPR, the right to be forgotten, the right to data portability and the right of limitation of treatment are included.
The right to be forgotten entails, by order of the victim, impeding the spreading of personal information on internet when its publication doesn’t meet the requisites of adequacy or appropriateness established in the regulations. This includes the right to limit the universal and indiscriminate spreading of personal data in general search engines when the information is outdated or no longer has any relevance or isn’t in the public interest, even if the original publication is legitimate.
The right to data portability authorises the interested party to obtain a copy of his/her personal data in a regularly used structured electronic format and to transfer his/her data from one electronic system to another.
The right of limitation of treatment consists of the legal authority of the interested party to request and obtain a limitation of treatment of their personal data from the responsible party, in the following conditions:
- When the interested party refutes the accuracy of the personal data in a period of time that allows the responsible party to verify the accuracy of said data.
- When the treatment is lawful and the interested party opposes to the elimination of his/her personal data and requests a limitation of its use instead.
- When the responsible party no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes but the interested party needs it to formulate, exercise or defend a claim.
- When the interested party has opposed to the processing.
In order to maintain personal data updated, it is important to notify any changes made; otherwise, PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. isn’t accountable for the veracity of said information.
If the user doesn’t specifically cancel his/her personal data from PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L.’s files, it is understood and presumed that he/she is still interested in maintaining them while they’re still adequate for the purpose they were obtained, and while PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. consider it appropriate.
4. Safety of personal information
PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. informs that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard its safety, as demanded by the current Organic Law 3/2018, from the 5th of December, on Personal Data Protection and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on General Data Protection.
5. Modification of this confidentiality policy
PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. reserves the right in the future to modify its data protection policy in accordance with its criteria, or as a result of a legislative, jurisprudential or business practice change. If PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. introduces any changes, the new text will be published on this same website, where the user will have access to the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be regulated by the existing law at the precise time in which the user enters the website and, therefore, he/she is obliged to read them once he/she has provided us with his/her information on our website.
Using this website gives the person making use of it the status of User and therefore entails that they accept the present Conditions that have been put at his/her disposal.
6. Transfer of data to third parties
None of the information provided will be transferred to third parties, unless if it’s legally obliged. In short, the only responsible party for data processing will be PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L.
7. Electronic commerce via email
In compliance with article 21 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, from the 11th of July, on information society services and electronic commerce), and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on General Data Protection, which forbids sending commercial communications via email that haven’t been previously authorised by the recipient, we inform you that accepting commercial communications implies an explicit authorisation for the delivery of informative, commercial and advertising communications via the address provided.
Our website obtains the user’s personal data through our forms and/or via email, for the following purposes:
- Subscribing to online bulletins, publications, websites and commercial and advertising communications related to PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L.’s services.
- For PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L’s management of information and registrations as a contributing company and for the management and registration of the user for other PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. products.
- For commercial reasons: when the interested party sends his/her personal data and accepts the delivery of communications, he/she is authorising its use for periodic communications, including those that are sent via email or ordinary mail.
- Likewise, PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. will offer users simple and free-of-cost mechanisms to cease the consent given for the delivery of e-commerce, thus fully complying with European and national regulations on the matter.
However, if you don’t wish to receive our commercial communications, you can request it by contacting:
PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L. via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L., C/ ALFONSO XXII, 36, 5º I- 28014MADRID (MADRID), always including a photocopy of your ID or a certified document from the entity you represent.
When the user fills out the form with the requested personal information and accepts the delivery of commercial communication, with the use of the different products and services that are offered on this website, or when sending an email with personal information, he/she authorises and gives his/her consent to PARK 36 & ASSOCIATES, S.L., to process and introduce that information in our activity records. (www.agpd.es) which are owned by the aforementioned company, with the aim of giving better information regarding the company, informing on products, informing on services that are offered.
8. Data preservation
In compliance with the law on data preservation, data will be preserved during the provision of the service and one year after hiring said service, as a general rule.